Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well, I learn something new every day...

Although I grew up in the city where the Internet was invented, I would not consider myself an extremely technologically savvy person. However, I have learned enough to survive in this generation of powerpoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, email, facebook, ipods....you name it. I love seeing the power of techonology make changes in the way people learn, and hopefully by taking this IPT 287 class, I can be an effective teacher using new technological tools. Hence, here's my blog...

1 comment:

  1. Great - sounds like you have a good attitude that will help you to learn in the class. Most experiences that students have are with media for entertainment and communication purposes - very few experiences with technology as a teaching tool.

    ReplyDelete