Monday, September 14, 2009

Some of this technology just blows my mind!

This week has been such an enlightening time for me -- well, technologically speaking, at least. By making my own website, learning how to embed google maps, posting slide shows of photo albums, and chatting live through a webcam, I felt as if a whole other world opened up at my fingertips. The most amazing part was seeing how that's just the tip of the iceberg...it seems as if there are endless resources on the Internet to help teachers to become more effective. Although I probably will not use all of these resources, I do appreciate the few tools I have been able to practice this past week. Hopefully I will continue to utilize them when I actually become a teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your blog! Did you go to Egypt?

    Thank you,

    Jered

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go to Egypt and highly recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete